Monday 23 November 2009

Post Formative... :(

After the Formative it has become clear that I am not meeting my personal deadlines. This is upsetting as I'm really enjoying this project. It seems I did not take into consideration the Post Production Project whilst planning my project. I must admit splitting my time between the two has been hard work and this is something I will definitely have to improve on. Whether it be setting more realistic goals or picking less ambitious ideas.

After thinking long and hard about it, I have decided to drop Pocahontas from this project as I feel any attempt at her would be rushed and this may cause the standards I'm hoping for Cornelius to slip also. I feel this is the only way to have an outcome I am happy with on both projects.

All I can do is learn from this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment